Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hungry Hungry Hippos.


The BF always tells me I should open my own restaurant. I'm not sure if he's just sucking up to me or what but until then I'll just be frequenting Crepes-A-Go-Go in Dupont Circle. It has become my new favorite place. The crepes there are so good. It opened down at 2122 P St. NW on the 26th of April. The nutella and banana crepe [$4.75] was super tasty. They offer both sweet and savory crepes that are cooked with fresh ingredients right in front of you. My crepe came out warm and gooey, exactly how I would want dessert after a long day.
Definitely check this place out. They have TONS of different topping combinations or the ability to make your own. You can either eat there, take it to go, or they'll wrap it for you so you can eat while walking. Everyone was super friendly.
It's quite a hike from Columbia Heights but if I am ever down in that area its certainly worth going out of my way to stop in for some tasty treats.
my only word of caution is that the couple of times I went were all during the first week it opened. I hear its gone a lot busier since then. At least they are open super late.

No comments: